Not Working Epic Odyssey | Max VIP | [MOD MENU]

fahren

Just Crazy
Jun 28, 2019
Argentina
The game doesn't work on some devices, I have tried the original and both have the same problem. I would recommend using emulator if it doesn't work for you.

Oloknimogibu

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 25, 2020
Cebu
@Axey The reason they get black screen is this

After extract the obb folder will show, now some people automatically coppy the folder and paste it to the obb folder. Thats is why they get black screen.
The correct way is simple, after extracting the file - open the folder then there will be another folder where is the obb file is in it now copy that folder and paste it to the obb file.

1. Open obb folder
2. Copy the obb folder inside the obb folder.
3. Paste it at the obb folder (games)
Gets gets haha

@Axey Please make that i can log jn to google play hehe thx
The normal process is that u paste directly the obb files to obb folder.. Thanks for this 1

Reactions: Cedric182

CeTcyHa

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Aug 2, 2019
Germany
Axey you make great work . Thank you very much . But in this game can make more ^_^ Even with some currency ) and make working all vip preferences ) Thank you )

Reactions: zverilius

Axey

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 11, 2017
Earth
Axey you make great work . Thank you very much . But in this game can make more ^_^ Even with some currency ) and make working all vip preferences ) Thank you )
Currency ect seems server sided ill look into make enemies dumb , ill make two versions one for vip and one for dumb enemy if i can pull it off right now im busy updating games

q55

Platinian
Mar 12, 2020
USA
Currency ect seems server sided ill look into make enemies dumb , ill make two versions one for vip and one for dumb enemy if i can pull it off right now im busy updating games
i have root
1585806430610.png

sorry i didn't notice