Help! error mod works and has no effect

power2020202020

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 3, 2022
brazil
Hi guys, I know how to do hoking functions and hexpatchers and what I do in the mod menu always works, it's more active as if it were visual, for example I have 2 thousand coins and I do the public int of it and the value changes with the mod to my chosen value, for example 100 thousand coins, so When I use the coins the game crashes and closes and when it starts it continues with 100 thousand coins as if it were a visual hack, is there an anticheat in the game? How can I find out how to fix this? Blood, attacks, player speed works easily, but the functions don't work. of coins and crystals to upgrade my characters, I change several hacks with Hoking and Hexpatcher, but they are just visual, I've already found functions for all coins and crystals, and even so, some work as visuals and others don't work and don't change anything in the game, the game is online pvp.. only when I go to buy with resources in the store with coin and crystals hack increased the game crashes and closes there is an anti-cheat for an anticheat found embedded in the online game because offline games work my coins and crystals hacks..

Reactions: nowhere_222