Tutorial ESP Source

busmanl30

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Mar 17, 2019
United States
Thought I should give back to the community and give a good start for a better future of modding.

Heres some source to get started with some ESP.

Feel free to use and or commit on the source, just make sure to give credits, thanks

TAYK47

Platinian
Jul 8, 2020
california
What would I need to write in the tweak.Xm after initializing it? “Figure it out” doesn’t really help. I only find pc explanations for esp and aimbots

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
What would I need to write in the tweak.Xm after initializing it? “Figure it out” doesn’t really help. I only find pc explanations for esp and aimbots
Yes, “Figure it out” helps instead wasting time begging everyone for help to be spoonfeed (Yes I get a lot of annoying messages like this). Please follow this path instead. I did get some ideas how it works by watching PC tutorials, even I don't plan to do ESP and Aimbots. They pretty much works same across the platforms

This can help you further, have both ESP and Aimbot KMODs-dev/ModMenu-FreeFire-Esp, Android only. I don't know iOS.
I'm still not skilled enough to do this even I have this full source code, so please don't ask me for help either

sasaga92

Rookie
Sep 26, 2021
Colombia
Hello friend, first of all, thanks for the contribution, excellent content, the second thing is that I would like to know how to instantiate and call the methods with the arguments, I already import CGView.h to the project but I cannot invoke the methods with the parameters, you can give us a hand with that, thanks.

Reactions: newkiddo98

CreeperMods

Platinian
May 1, 2022
Philippines
Yes, “Figure it out” helps instead wasting time begging everyone for help to be spoonfeed (Yes I get a lot of annoying messages like this). Please follow this path instead. I did get some ideas how it works by watching PC tutorials, even I don't plan to do ESP and Aimbots. They pretty much works same across the platforms

This can help you further, have both ESP and Aimbot KMODs-dev/ModMenu-FreeFire-Esp, Android only. I don't know iOS.
I'm still not skilled enough to do this even I have this full source code, so please don't ask me for help either
Thanks, this example helps me out to Mod some regular games using ESP!

Tressixeee

Rookie
Oct 5, 2022
Moscow
Yet, i will use it in my Mod Menu. Thanks!
hi buddy, i'm really trying for a long time to create an esp on the ios platform, standoff 2, if possible, point me in the right direction, I just can't find the ski tutorials, if anything, here is the telegram @tress_homie