This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Eternal Hero Ver. 1.0.19 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Currency Always Increase

It was updated again so suddenly almost instantly I would dare say...they released many new things...

You can see th3 patch note on official discord Chanel

Change Log v1.0.15

Hey @Everyone, thank you all for your feedback, bug reports, and suggestions! Here’s what’s new in this quick update:

**QoL Changes**
- You can now filter your inventory by equipment type. More inventory filter/category/QoL options are coming soon!
- You can now set a Rank Power threshold for mass salvaging and auto salvaging.
- Eternal Rift entry limit increased to 20 (was 15).
- Mission progress now contributes towards the next mission of the same type instead of waiting to be claimed first.
- Ice Golem attack projectiles are now more distinguishable.
- Overall UI & Shop should now be much sharper (was blurry).

**Bug Fixes**
- Addressed several minor bugs.
- Fixed an issue where some players encountered an error while claiming a treasure chest in the shop.
- Fixed a bug where an unintended amount of Hero Pass rewards were given on some specific occasions.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes updating the game could reward an unintended extra adventurer set.

The Android version should be live, and iOS is experiencing a little problem but should be live today as well. After that, the new gift code will be available for everyone!

I was already in and playing when they "shutdown" for the 2nd update...so I have seen some of their new additions...that's how I knew something was wrong...the mod was working flawlessly...

Unsigned mod please, thanks!

Tags Tags
adventure eternal hero eternal hero cheat eternal hero hack eternal hero mod