Filled Request Eversoul

Sad_Coffee

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 12, 2020
Canada
Haha when I see the publisher for the first time. "OH SHIT ITS KAKAO GAMES AGAIN* no gonna happen, remember guardian tales right?
exactly there has not been a game from kakao that has been modded ever before, at least none that i know of

tryhard2

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 31, 2022
New york
exactly there has not been a game from kakao that has been modded ever before, at least none that i know of
There is some modded version of guardian tales BILIBILI/CN/ but it's not for free I think the reason why it's not free is bypassing the strong protection of the game is a really prostrating work to do

maneyusj033

Platinian
Dec 5, 2022
hthththt
if anyone manages to bypass their protection you can find useful methods in the BattleCharacterStatus class features like x damage, god mode, attack speed, etc can be made

The only thing is I did not find a way to unlink them from the enemy just by looking at the dump.

Pridozy

Platinian
Dec 16, 2021
Moorim World
if anyone manages to bypass their protection you can find useful methods in the BattleCharacterStatus class features like x damage, god mode, attack speed, etc can be made

The only thing is I did not find a way to unlink them from the enemy just by looking at the dump.
my game just crashed when i change the hext lol

Babybuuuo

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2018
Germany
Nothing is impossible but this one will be never be modded, even if it gets somehow modded, the banrisk will be 99999% xD