PMT FREE MOD Evil Lands: Epic MMORPG online Ver. 4.5.0 MOD MENU APK | ESP Lines, ESP Box, ESP Names, ESP Distance, Drone View, Dumb Enemy

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Legendary item drop values are hidden in libil2cpp.so. By opening it, finding the correct value, and changing it to 1.0, the monsters you swapped the value with will have a 100% chance of dropping legendary items, just like in the videos.
Bro, where can I find this video tutorial?
 
Bro, where can I find this video tutorial?
I finally managed to get the legendary drop! There's one thing I'm trying to fix: maps 1 and 2 don't drop legendary monsters, even if I set the drop to 100. Maps 3, 6, and 7 drop monsters, and maps 4 and above drop fully legendary monsters.
 
我终于刷到传说等级怪物了!不过有个问题我正在努力解决:地图1和2不刷新传说等级怪物,即使我把刷新率设为100也不行。地图3、6和7会刷新怪物,而4及以上会刷新地图完全不会刷新等级怪物。
Bro, could you make a video tutorial? I'd like to learn about it. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260918_214925.jpg
    IMG_20260918_214925.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 40
Nope , there still a lot active player in this game ,using this mod instantly get you shadow banned & you will play alone in all server,if you using original apk you will meet many other player ,i tested my self
Possible to Play with the original App with Mod or other stuff?
 
Can you Help me.out
Puedes obtener legendarios con el apk original pero como dijeron anteriormente tienes riesgo de ser prohibido a menos que tengas una cuenta con mucho tiempo en el juego 1 año o 6 meses tal vez y debes de tratar de no aumentar el límite máximo de PC o CP para esa cuenta. Por eso la forma mas segura de jugar con completa libertad es con el apk mod estando prohibido.
 
Tags Tags
cheat evil lands: epic mmorpg online evil lands: epic mmorpg online hack evil lands: epic mmorpg online mmorpg mmropg mod apk evil lands: epic mmorpg online mod evil lands: epic mmorpg online mod menu evil lands: epic mmorpg online online games mod menu rpg survival

Similar threads

  • Suggestion Suggestion
Open Request Evil Lands Hack
Replies
10
Views
15K
Back
Top Bottom