I got banned (not by this mob but by my own greed :D using another hacks), does anyone find a way to get unban ? Been thinking on start from zero again but kind of lazy about.
I got banned (not by this mob but by my own greed :D using another hacks), does anyone find a way to get unban ? Been thinking on start from zero again but kind of lazy about.
I think I'm banned cause of that I got the guild system dissabled and can't see other people anymore, also the last update got a dungeon or something system that I can see but doesn't work.
Edit.: I was inside a guild until last patch.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.