A akomismo Solid & Active Platinian Yesterday at 12:06 PM #581 O GA_Madcow said: Does anyone else have an issue where the game resets the skill tree / talents every time I log in? Click to expand... Off increase currency when adding talents
O GA_Madcow said: Does anyone else have an issue where the game resets the skill tree / talents every time I log in? Click to expand... Off increase currency when adding talents
A akomismo Solid & Active Platinian Yesterday at 12:06 PM #582 vanquish08 said: This is one of the things i edit using Game Guardian, and still haven't been banned. Click to expand... Not recommended for pet with offline gains
vanquish08 said: This is one of the things i edit using Game Guardian, and still haven't been banned. Click to expand... Not recommended for pet with offline gains
V vanquish08 Platinian Yesterday at 2:03 PM #583 akomismo said: Not recommended for pet with offline gains Click to expand... I can just change the attribute anyway lmao. But if I use that offline gain, my game crashes instantly
akomismo said: Not recommended for pet with offline gains Click to expand... I can just change the attribute anyway lmao. But if I use that offline gain, my game crashes instantly