Broken Link ExaGear - Windows Emulator (exclusive)

Snakes

Rookie
Feb 15, 2020
Uk
How did you get around the no cd patch? I install and play on laptop without a problem, but this does not pick up the no cd patch... any help appreciated.
May be a bit late with the answer but I just copied the cm0102.iso file into the exagear folder on my device and it recognises that as the disk

Snakes

Rookie
Feb 15, 2020
Uk
I have installed CM01/02 and cant get it to work because its asking for the disc. On a PC we use a virtual disc drive to mount the ISO file but on a phone i don't know how to get around that bit.
Copy the cm0102.iso file into the Exagear folder on your device

Reactions: GG78

TheReaper912

Rookie
May 27, 2020
New South Whales
Very cool emulator, thanks for all of your work! I am having trouble launching fallout 2; I get the attached error. Any idea how I might remedy it?
Screenshot_20200526-202805.png

I'm running a Lenovo P10 w/4gb Ram and Android 9. The FO2 V. is the latest from GOG.

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
I get installed to both .
But i cannot instal program (game) and office .
can you help me sir .
? unfortunately i don’t get your question. You can’t install the windows? Or you can’t install Games/Apps if thats the case you need Games/Apps as .exe files

Reactions: Ggghaga

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Very cool emulator, thanks for all of your work! I am having trouble launching fallout 2; I get the attached error. Any idea how I might remedy it?
View attachment 223818
I'm running a Lenovo P10 w/4gb Ram and Android 9. The FO2 V. is the latest from GOG.
Try changing the resolution under container/settings/layout also since this is Windows XP you can update Direct X & net.Framework as well. ?

Reactions: Ggghaga

Threin

Rookie
May 18, 2020
UT
I get installed to both .
But i cannot instal program (game) and office .
can you help me sir .
Looks like it's installed ok. You need to select an installer from that pic you took. (You can't install a game from a disc image file, like .iso. There isn't a way to mount it.) I would suggest getting a game installer from gog.com. They have a selection of free games, and they install easily.

By office I take it you mean Microsoft Office? You could probably extract the installer from a disc image, but that would require a pc. I'm not sure that would work either.

Reactions: Dday11
Tags
03/1 jrptt fahren workingapp