Broken Link ExaGear - Windows Emulator (exclusive)

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Hi, thanks for the apk, I tried it but I have doubts, is it possible that games like Age of Empires 2, Couter Strike 1.6, Gta San Andreas, among others work? And if so, where is the root folder (name and location) to place their respective files? Thank you

Counter Strike & Halflife works, same as UT2004, NFS Underground etc. For GTA use the original cracked APK Version ?

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
NFSU does noy work. At least for me, it gives me error. What version of NFSU are you using?

Underground 1 portable

Hint: this is like real windows means, net framework, java, directx all can be installed ?

SSnake

Rookie
Jul 15, 2019
Serbia
Underground 1 portable

Hint: this is like real windows means, net framework, java, directx all can be installed ?
Hmmm i was testing with compressed wersion of NFSU to see if its working. I didn't know this emulator can go with that. Is there a way to add shortcuts?

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Hmmm i was testing with compressed wersion of NFSU to see if its working. I didn't know this emulator can go with that. Is there a way to add shortcuts?

Shortcut gets auto added to desktop if the program/Game supports it (tested with steam)

SSnake

Rookie
Jul 15, 2019
Serbia
Shortcut gets auto added to desktop if the program/Game supports it (tested with steam)
Nah I don't get shortcut. Btw i cant get NFSU to start from sone reason. I've insyalled DirrctX 9.0c, netframework for Xp and still nothing. Any advice?

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
I have the same problem, can't do anything in the windows, nothing start up, only that number
Open the windows
Then click Local Disc C: tab
Click the + sign to add a new "Container"
Right click in the Container - Start
Windiws will start then

Tags
03/1 jrptt fahren workingapp