Broken Link ExaGear - Windows Emulator (exclusive)

Bonesey2000

Rookie
Mar 20, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Been trying to get championship manager 01 02 on android, used to use exagear and now trying this but i get the same error on both, see attached image, using a p30 pro with Android 10, it used to work on exagear just a few weeks ago, any ideas?
How did you get around the no cd patch? I install and play on laptop without a problem, but this does not pick up the no cd patch... any help appreciated.

Carver341

Rookie
Mar 21, 2020
Poland
Open the windows
Then click Local Disc C: tab
Click the + sign to add a new "Container"
Right click in the Container - Start
Windiws will start then
I have the same problem. Your solution doesnt work, I still have the number error. Any other tips?

Mar 23, 2020
iran
سلام ببخشید من چطوری این برنامه رودانلودکنم لینک دانلودکجاست لطفا راهنمایی کنین تشکر

ZigZigas

Rookie
Mar 25, 2020
Lithuania
Holy shite, I never thought that I could get ExaGear working without rooting after it was shut down. I'm soo thankful that someone made it available.
I'm surprised no-one covered this project on youtube.

Reactions: GG78

ZigZigas

Rookie
Mar 25, 2020
Lithuania
Oh, and I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 with Android 5.1.1. For now I didn't find a single issue, maybe later I will, but for now, I can say that this app work on Android 5

Reactions: GG78

Yama666

Rookie
Dec 4, 2019
Singapore
A question, can it execute game that not have an instalation files? is it only games that have run through installation process? i tried before some of compact games (zipped exe) that supposed to run when executed normally on pc, but it doesnt work with this app

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
A question, can it execute game that not have an instalation files? is it only games that have run through installation process? i tried before some of compact games (zipped exe) that supposed to run when executed normally on pc, but it doesnt work with this app
Zipped exe (portable apps) should work by starten windows firstly then choosing the disk folder & double click the exe files (worked at least for me with portable cs1.6)

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
How did you get around the no cd patch? I install and play on laptop without a problem, but this does not pick up the no cd patch... any help appreciated.
how about downloading a no cd crack and copy it to the game directory? ?

leneph

Rookie
Apr 17, 2020
france
Just install the apk, then copy the obb file to android/data, start it, let the emulator extract his data, then click "install" to install any programm/ Game.

Shortcuts will be automatically added when the programm/ game supports it like Steam for example.
Hi the obb.rar won t open I have dowloaded a few times but it seems corrupted.
Many thanks for all

Tags
03/1 jrptt fahren workingapp