Tutorial External Mod With Root + In-Game Offset Injector

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 23, 2017
So my modding ages is coming to an end, I have no time anymore. Anyways, this tutorial or you would like to call source code, is KMRite made by BryanGIG. Yes, it does need root. I don't know if you could run it in vmos, never even bothered trying.

This source is basically an In-Game Offset Injector. There's really nothing you need to do, all you have to do is compile the source in Android Studio.

When you compile, install the debug/apk, you will need to dump the game, find the offset, and we're gonna have to use hex values.

Once you open the debug, there will be a game package you need to input, an offset input, and a hex value input, then clicking inject.

You need to specify which game you're modding, if it's either ARMV-7 or ARM64 or you will result in a game freeze or crash.

This is a preview of the injector I did for Pixel Gun 3D.
Screenshot_20210606-233412847 (1).jpg

From what you have from mine is different, yes. You'll need to change the some codes inside MainActivity.kotlin

Inside the Logs:
If you get false, it means it's not working because you don't have root, or it's something else. If you get true, your mod will work.

A cool external source. You can use this for any game.

Preview of the injector:

Link: BryanGIG/KMrite

Hex Values (You Will Need This):

Credits to BryanGIG for making this and Jbro129 for making his LibInjector in the first place..

Numark

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 23, 2017
LOL xD
Hope your modding ages do not really end .
It's getting boring and tiring, I got my own stuff to do. Eventually some of us here will quit as well. I mean I would still do it, but we all got a future ahead of us ^-^