PMT FREE MOD F Class Adventurer Ver. 1.59.00 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Skill | MP Multiplier

Post number 526 has been selected as best answered.

Your device need to be rooted and patched. Search up in the forum if you are unsure. You can try with Virtual App or Emulator if you have concern on your device. Again, search up in the forum with these keywords.

Assuming you are rooted and patched, do this:
1. Install playstore version,
2. Login with Google ID,
3. Directly install with the apk I provided. (Bro why you no upload unsigned APK ??? Because some games doesn't require it)
Proof:
View attachment 487308
Hey bro, I rooted with magisk and with the simple instructions here, I wasn't able to link my Google account. It shows the option to choose which email but doesn't connect. The prompt just vanishes

Hey bro, I rooted with magisk and with the simple instructions here, I wasn't able to link my Google account. It shows the option to choose which email but doesn't connect. The prompt just vanishes

Or to further add, when trying to install over the playstore version as an update, it says incompatible version

Tags Tags
f class adventurer f class adventurer cheat f class adventurer hack f class adventurer mod f級冒險家成長談 f級冒險家成長談 cheat f級冒險家成長談 hack f級冒險家成長談 mod f級冒險家成長談 作弊 f級冒險家成長談 修改 f級冒險家成長談 外挂 f級冒險家成長談 模组 f급 용사 f급 용사 cheat f급 용사 hack f급 용사 mod