PMT FREE MOD F Class Adventurer Ver. 1.59.00 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Skill | MP Multiplier

Post number 526 has been selected as best answered.

Thank you for this!!
The mod works perfectly finr and I believe the existing mod feature is enough to minimize the chance of banning.

I initially planned to limit test but instead played properly and minimally since I enjoyed the game, only used max of 50 multiplier and stay on a stage floor till i grow stringer and can 1 shot the enemies with 10 multiplier before moving to next stage.

Unlimited skill is always on but encountered no problem, hope I can last longer before the banning hammer arrived.

Just waiting for the server maintenance 😊

By the way. The mod works on the latest versions of android (without root) immediately after restarting the device. The reason is not clear to me, but the method is working)

Reactions: Saru-601
Tags Tags
f class adventurer f class adventurer cheat f class adventurer hack f class adventurer mod f級冒險家成長談 f級冒險家成長談 cheat f級冒險家成長談 hack f級冒險家成長談 mod f級冒險家成長談 作弊 f級冒險家成長談 修改 f級冒險家成長談 外挂 f級冒險家成長談 模组 f급 용사 f급 용사 cheat f급 용사 hack f급 용사 mod