PMT FREE MOD F Class Adventurer Ver. 1.59.00 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Skill | MP Multiplier

Post number 526 has been selected as best answered.

I learned that if you don't do the bosses that boost your rank besides the first few times from the quests that you do (skill growth and the other boss) at least from my experience you wont get banned. (My rank is almost 300k ish) being level 20k and been playing for roughly a week now. So Im sure that testing having even more attack wont do much of anything as long as I don't do those 2 bosses in particular.

I learned that if you don't do the bosses that boost your rank besides the first few times from the quests that you do (skill growth and the other boss) at least from my experience you wont get banned. (My rank is almost 300k ish) being level 20k and been playing for roughly a week now. So Im sure that testing having even more attack wont do much of anything as long as I don't do those 2 bosses in particular.

how did you save the data on the google plus, mine just closes down straight away

@Yunana24 Is it safe to use the god mode?
And any recommendations on the multiplier?
Like is it okay to use the three of them with low multiplier? (I use them like 10-20)

As long as you are progressing not like the superman then you are fine.
If you are too fast until other players report you, then it's dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: YukiWatanabe
Tags Tags
f class adventurer f class adventurer cheat f class adventurer hack f class adventurer mod f級冒險家成長談 f級冒險家成長談 cheat f級冒險家成長談 hack f級冒險家成長談 mod f級冒險家成長談 作弊 f級冒險家成長談 修改 f級冒險家成長談 外挂 f級冒險家成長談 模组 f급 용사 f급 용사 cheat f급 용사 hack f급 용사 mod