PMT FREE MOD F Class Adventurer Ver. 1.61.01 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Skill | MP Multiplier

Post number 526 has been selected as best answered.

Okay so its better if I dont go past 10x multi

Should I use multi on skill growth boss, emblem boss and the slime ??
Well i wouldnt recommended using mods when playing skill boss/emblem bc its related with the leaderboard and mods/dev will ban u instantly if they see any suspicious score.Only use it for stage/slime/challenge tower or anything that will not include ur score in the leaderboard.oh yeah also if u join a guild make sure you are the only one in it.Most importantly dont go overboard with the mods,use it wisely and dont progress too fast

Well i wouldnt recommended using mods when playing skill boss/emblem bc its related with the leaderboard and mods/dev will ban u instantly if they see any suspicious score.Only use it for stage/slime/challenge tower or anything that will not include ur score in the leaderboard.oh yeah also if u join a guild make sure you are the only one in it.Most importantly dont go overboard with the mods,use it wisely and dont progress too fast
Thx a lot for the advices, but now I have a big problem. The game doesn't open, just shows a gray screen and closes :/
I tried re-installing it but nothing happens, idk if the only choice Is to uninstall it but im going to lose all the progress

Thx a lot for the advices, but now I have a big problem. The game doesn't open, just shows a gray screen and closes :/
I tried re-installing it but nothing happens, idk if the only choice Is to uninstall it but im going to lose all the progress
Have you try to restart your device?

Tags Tags
f class adventurer f class adventurer cheat f class adventurer hack f class adventurer mod f級冒險家成長談 f級冒險家成長談 cheat f級冒險家成長談 hack f級冒險家成長談 mod f級冒險家成長談 作弊 f級冒險家成長談 修改 f級冒險家成長談 外挂 f級冒險家成長談 模组 f급 용사 f급 용사 cheat f급 용사 hack f급 용사 mod