Facebook login problem

javedpk6

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 28, 2023
Hi there please help me my mobile is Root and i install unsigned and signed APK but when i install Facebook app game not connecting when i uninstall Facebook app game connect my mobile is Root then why this error i want to install Facebook app and also connect to game with Facebook because my mobile is 109% rooted reply to me 🙏🙏

teroussoothe

Rookie
Jan 11, 2024
Did you updated your device? Ensure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app installed on your device.

______________________________________________________________________________________
"Positive anything is better than negative nothing." – Geometry Dash Lite

Dec 31, 2023
My Mom's Private Part .
Try disabling Facebook or uninstalling it first . Log in to your Facebook account on the Chrome app . Most games or apps support internal browsing . Open up your game or app , and from there select the Facebook login option . You should be able to log in to the game via your account . Try it , if it doesn't work , let me know .

expandwound

Rookie
Feb 6, 2024
I think installing the APK application will affect the operation of the Facebook application. Because the APK has too heavy data, it leads to such a situation.