Outdated Falcon Squad v96.0 MEGAMOD APK | Godmode | Damage x1000 | OneShoot Boss | Money-Diamond-Energy-FreeTicketWheel | More

ziz59

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
Thank you so much @ziz59 for adding the 2000 gems to this Update. It works like a charm. I do have a Question though, did something Change about the God Mode Option? Now even with God Mode Enabled, Objects and Gun Fire Hurts my ship and I Lose Health. One time with God Mode on I had to Revive Myself which is unusual. The way you God Mode use to work was that nothing would hurt the ship at all. Did something change or does that option not work anymore. Etc. On one mission my health went all the way down to 0% but I did not die. Is that the new way it works now? I liked it the old way because we could easily clear the mission objective that Rewarded you when you stayed above a certain Health percentage.
I will look into this problem ok.

Reactions: Andrisprtn12

ziz59

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
Thank you so much @ziz59 for adding the 2000 gems to this Update. It works like a charm. I do have a Question though, did something Change about the God Mode Option? Now even with God Mode Enabled, Objects and Gun Fire Hurts my ship and I Lose Health. One time with God Mode on I had to Revive Myself which is unusual. The way you God Mode use to work was that nothing would hurt the ship at all. Did something change or does that option not work anymore. Etc. On one mission my health went all the way down to 0% but I did not die. Is that the new way it works now? I liked it the old way because we could easily clear the mission objective that Rewarded you when you stayed above a certain Health percentage.
check if fixed now :)

Aashu12

Platinian
Oct 23, 2023
When I try to upgrade ship its asking net connection. I cant use money or gems.
Please dmg multiplier where I can multiply the damage of my ship so i dont need to upgrade .
Please also try to add gane speed mod or all levels unlocked mod

Im a youtuber and mods helped to complete the game easily and make videos fast

Aashu12

Platinian
Oct 23, 2023
Hello,

Im a youtuber and make videos on shoot em up games. I can easily complete shmup games by using mods apk that why mods games are very helpful for me.
My youtube channels:-
https://youtube.com/@abr25?si=we9KOn1F_Yn2YVYW
https://youtube.com/@shooter3244?si=jFtk17JmdjNco7q1

I have a small request. I want a speed mod and dmg multiplier where I can multiply damage for Falcon Squad game. Actually the mod for falcon squad is already available but the upgrading option is not working and it requires net connection but when I on net the game bans. If I have dmg multiplier then I don't need to upgrade my shops and I can just multiply the damage. And Can you also make all levels unlocked mod where All level swill be automatically unlocked.

Im willing to pay for this mod game.
I'm hoping a reply from you.

Game:- Falcon Squad
Playstore link:- Falcon Squad - Space shooter - Apps on Google Play

ziz59

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
Update V95.8 and add more features.

Aashu12

Platinian
Oct 23, 2023
After completing level 35, its asking to on internet but when I on the internet the game bans me

ziz59

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
Updated to version 96.0, just to inform you that I'm stopping modding this game, so this is the last version I'm releasing.