Tutorial Android mods - FAQ and troubleshooting guide

cwassman

Rookie
Dec 8, 2023
Hello everyone. I am new to android VM's. Using Virtual Master and am very happy with it.
Is it possible for the VM to use the phone dialer of the VM? My goal is to use phone recorder that requires root. My phone itself is not rooted, but the VM is. Thanks!

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hello everyone. I am new to android VM's. Using Virtual Master and am very happy with it.
Is it possible for the VM to use the phone dialer of the VM? My goal is to use phone recorder that requires root. My phone itself is not rooted, but the VM is. Thanks!
No, it is not possible at the moment

Reactions: cwassman

keyhost505

Rookie
Jan 28, 2024
sky children of the light v0.24.8 modded by you have the bug causes the app to close after being open for a few seconds. I guess sky's dev did something. When installing your mod without turning on the "display over other app" mode, the game operates very normally. If you turn on this mode to display the hack pop up, the game will immediately restart. continue every few seconds. This seems to happen on most devices.
I tried this mod on huawei and mumu player 12 android emulator.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
sky children of the light v0.24.8 modded by you have the bug causes the app to close after being open for a few seconds. I guess sky's dev did something. When installing your mod without turning on the "display over other app" mode, the game operates very normally. If you turn on this mode to display the hack pop up, the game will immediately restart. continue every few seconds. This seems to happen on most devices.
I tried this mod on huawei and mumu player 12 android emulator.
I will take a look. Next time, post on respective mod threads

Reactions: keyhost505