This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD FarmVille 2: Country Escape Ver. 26.0.85 MOD APK | Freeze key and coins | Freeze everything | Unlimited key and coins | Free cost...

Post number 466 has been selected as best answered.

а cloner 2.7.1 does not clone. advise how to make clones
I do not know anything cloning nor how to fix it. Contact the developer of 'cloner' about this issue
Like i said before, try another app cloner or use proper VM

Reactions: room6630
Can I make 2 versions of the mod? One as before, without a menu of 2000 keys, and the second with a menu, it seems to me because of it the game is not cloned, without a menu as in the photo everything was fine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220424-213347_FarmVille 2 Country Escape.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 46
Can I make 2 versions of the mod? One as before, without a menu of 2000 keys, and the second with a menu, it seems to me because of it the game is not cloned, without a menu as in the photo everything was fine
Well no, i don't have time, i don't care about app cloning, this is my decision.
I will repeat one more time, contact the damn developer or try another app cloner or use proper VM

There is an UPDATE in Google Store, but I can not update my game.
Last Google update online 20.04.2022 , what can I do ?
Thanks for helping.

Tags Tags
casual farmville 2: country escape farmville 2: country escape cheat farmville 2: country escape hack farmville 2: country escape mod farmville 2: country escape mod apk single player stylized