PMT FREE MOD FarmVille 2: Country Escape Ver. 26.0.85 MOD APK | Freeze key and coins | Freeze everything | Unlimited key and coins | Free cost...

Post number 466 has been selected as best answered.

NO ? -- with "?"
I can't play the game right now because it needs an update. But that is not installed. The play store only says "play" and not update. So I would be very happy if there would be a CURRENT mod here soon. thank you very much ! :face46:

OK , I have installed
FarmVille_2__Country_Escape_19.8.7723_mod_signed_fix_2.apk (146,4 MB)
ad it works great with menue. Thanks a lot !

I visited hundreds of sites The best mod was your one with 2000 key cheat but this mod menu cheat was messed up after a few minutes while playing the game I had 37000 keys the system reset it after using this cheat I can't clone with appcloner please do normal mode with 2000 key cheat as before

Reactions: room6630
Updated. The mod is sligtly improved
I no longer use old mod because it was a manual method, it's a pain to do. I'm now auto modding with only mod menu at this time. it is a FINAL decision
Repeated requests/posts/spam about bring back old mod are subject to be ignored and/or removed without notice.

Emulator: Memu are known to randomly crash. Try another emulator, MuMu 6 64-bit worked better for me

Reactions: derbeyonder
Tags Tags
casual farmville 2: country escape farmville 2: country escape cheat farmville 2: country escape hack farmville 2: country escape mod farmville 2: country escape mod apk single player stylized