PMT FREE MOD FarmVille 2: Country Escape Ver. 26.0.85 MOD APK | Freeze key and coins | Freeze everything | Unlimited key and coins | Free cost...

Post number 466 has been selected as best answered.

You can only use unlimited things to buy something you can't afford. the unlimited values won't be saved and you may lose your real values
Hi again, could you explain how the mod work? I install mod apk on 2 devices, on both devices - when I open the game, it runs as a usual official game - normal money, normal key. Did I do something wrong? I reinstall several times and it's still show the same.
Should the mod game shows immediately from beginning bunches of money and keys?
I play it offline, i don't have FB on my devices.
Thank you.

Hi again, could you explain how the mod work? I install mod apk on 2 devices, on both devices - when I open the game, it runs as a usual official game - normal money, normal key. Did I do something wrong? I reinstall several times and it's still show the same.
Should the mod game shows immediately from beginning bunches of money and keys?
I play it offline, i don't have FB on my devices.
Thank you.
The question is, is the mod menu icon shown on the screen?

It does. When I start the game, it shows "moded by Andnix" and in the game, on the left top corner where the money and keys are, there's an icon with white letter "P" inside a blue circle.
Hello, I found your old video on Youtube showing how to do it. How stupid of me not to think about it :)
Now it works fine!
Thank you very much for your work!

Hello, I found your old video on Youtube showing how to do it. How stupid of me not to think about it :)
Now it works fine!
Thank you very much for your work!
I don't have youtube haha, but glad you have figured it out :D

Hi again, new question: "Free cost (cost 1)" doesn't work for me. Can you please check? Does it work with others?
Can you also add in function "8 slots Coop"?
Thank you.

Tags Tags
casual farmville 2: country escape farmville 2: country escape cheat farmville 2: country escape hack farmville 2: country escape mod farmville 2: country escape mod apk single player stylized