PMT FREE MOD Fashion Mall Story Ver. 1.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Currency Always Increase

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Few possibilities here
- Check if downloaded apk is valid or corrupted. Should be around 48mb (Can try to redownload from other links)
- Device rom is blocking sideloading. Workaround refer
The APK file is correct. Idk about sideloading. You mean I have to install it through Shizuku?
 
The APK file is correct. Idk about sideloading. You mean I have to install it through Shizuku?
You can try to download the latest V2 apk to see if that fix your issue.

It should work
Unless you are using Android 7 and below device.
OR
Your device is restricting sideloading from example Play Protect(can disable it) or worse case it's blocked on ROM level which can only be solved with the Shizuku method I shared.
 
Tags Tags
fashion mall story fashion mall story cheat fashion mall story hack fashion mall story mod kairosoft kairosoft mod ファッションモール物語 时尚购物中心物语 時尚購物中心物語 패션몰 스토리

Similar threads

Replies
1
Views
9K
Back
Top Bottom