PMT FREE MOD Fate/Grand Order (English) Ver. 2.68.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Max NP | Game Speed

@GNaFF I notice a problem, The moment i touch the app it is just a black screen and then moments later i was out. The app won't even runing, its just force shut down itself, yesterday there's seem no problem with it, but today there is. I play FGO JP too and all seems fine with it, but NA seems not.

@GNaFF I notice a problem, The moment i touch the app it is just a black screen and then moments later i was out. The app won't even runing, its just force shut down itself, yesterday there's seem no problem with it, but today there is. I play FGO JP too and all seems fine with it, but NA seems not.
me too

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-29-18-23-52-314_com.aniplex.fategrandorder.en.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-29-18-23-52-314_com.aniplex.fategrandorder.en.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 30
I believe the app needs to be checked it keeps freezing only showing the app icon in the middle of the black screen and doesn't transition. I Uninstalled it and tried the official one and it works perfectly fine. Something is def wrong with the modded version because it was working fine until now.
i had same problem to :pepe004:

I believe the app needs to be checked it keeps freezing only showing the app icon in the middle of the black screen and doesn't transition. I Uninstalled it and tried the official one and it works perfectly fine. Something is def wrong with the modded version because it was working fine until now.

Same here

I thought there something wrong with my phone for a sec. Glad i wasn't the only one experiences this bug
Please fix it asap if you could. Thank you

Tags Tags
animation anime cartoon fate fate/grand order fate/grand order mod gacha online platinmods rpg single player stylized