PMT FREE MOD Fate/Grand Order (English) Ver. 2.68.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Max NP | Game Speed

How long has you been using mod? your account still save?

Yup, have been using since late 2021.

Grail Fronts, 90++ CQs, story nodes, all haven't been an issue.

Co-op Raids (i.e. from Tunguska) is something i haven't been able to do, because i take this game casually and was very late to Tunguska, but i do not think the mod will present any problem in raids. The game should register it as a kill, as if it were any other mob.

Notice last two times, it takes a day and VIP get it right away, giving free ones another day to wait. This happened last time and will most likely happen again.
lol even the vip thread not update yet but this free, no ads can't complain much about that all can do just wait :pepe021:

Does anyone account get ban for using this. and how long has you guy play with mod?
As long as you don't touch anything that exchange with real money, saint quartz. You're probably safe, just don't go around and tell everyone that you're using cheat. I've been using the mod for more than 2 yrs now

Reactions: LittlestLadyDawk
Tags Tags
animation anime cartoon fate fate/grand order fate/grand order mod gacha online platinmods rpg single player stylized