PMT FREE MOD Fate/Grand Order (Japan) (フェイト/グランドオーダー) Ver. 2.96.1 Mod Menu APK [Dumb Enemy | Attack/Def Multipliers & More]

Fast update nice.. question is there a way to update the game without deleting the old version because doing so i have to delete install new apk and redownload all the resources and do an account transfer

Fast update nice.. question is there a way to update the game without deleting the old version because doing so i have to delete install new apk and redownload all the resources and do an account transfer
Get the files of FGO in your phone

Main Storage/Android/data/com.aniplex.fategrandorder

get the cache and files folder. It should be around 13gb right now.

Compress it using winrar or 7archiver and save it somewhere on your PC or phone, save that backup.

When you want to use a different device, install FGO on that device, and then once you are on Main Screen, close the app. Then, put the files of your FGO backup in the same path I mentioned above (Main Storage/Android/data/com.aniplex.fategrandorder). You also don't need to use your transfer code, although you will need to configure your ingame settings again (like the battle speed, etc).

And any files you need to update will be done in the options in-game. Don't worry, it will read all the files you have and you don't have to download 13gb+ of content again.

Compress it using winrar or 7archiver and save it somewhere on your PC or phone, save that backup.

When you want to use a different device, install FGO on that device, and then once you are on Main Screen, close the app. Then, put the files of your FGO backup in the same path I mentioned above (Main Storage/Android/data/com.aniplex.fategrandorder). You also don't need to use your transfer code, although you will need to configure your ingame settings again (like the battle speed, etc).

And any files you need to update will be done in the options in-game. Don't worry, it will read all the files you have and you don't have to download 13gb+ of content again.
Thanks this clears up my problems hopefully will do it in the next upcoming updates

There's also this guide:
So you can have multiple devices with the same save file. (or use the modded and non modded apks at the same time)

There's also this guide:
So you can have multiple devices with the same save file. (or use the modded and non modded apks at the same time)

Personally I used that but it's more complicated since u need to remember the numbers. The method I posted above is easier but just lengthier because of copying files and compressing/extracting them.

If you do have some backup app like Titanium Backup you can just do that to FGO and it's way faster and better.

Tags Tags
always crit always player turn damage multiplier defense multiplier fate/grand order fate/grand order cheat fate/grand order hack fate/grand order mod fgo fgo jp god mode japanese version mod no skill cooldown rpg single player stylized