PMT FREE MOD Fate/Grand Order (Japan) (フェイト/グランドオーダー) Ver. 2.97.0 Mod Menu APK [Dumb Enemy | Attack/Def Multipliers & More]

Excuse me, is it just me or the critical hits is not working? ._.
The others are working tho, ty for the update!
You are absoloutely right my friend, I do apogolize.

I have exchanged the features "Always Critical Hits" with "Max Charge CritStars". Always Crit stopped working and was shared with enemy anyways, the new feature is not shared. You will always get 99 CritStars which makes your whole team to guaranteed crit.

Can I ask something? Are you gonna handle his mod on Danchro too? Because that one cant be linked at all, and I'm afraid that I'll be locked out of my account like my Konosuba EN. Just asking btw, no other intention.
Sadly I cannot tell yet what games I can take over. We will see. We will try our best to have Yaskas break buffered.

Reactions: greedfreed
You are absoloutely right my friend, I do apogolize.

I have exchanged the features "Always Critical Hits" with "Max Charge CritStars". Always Crit stopped working and was shared with enemy anyways, the new feature is not shared. You will always get 99 CritStars which makes your whole team to guaranteed crit.

Thank you very much for the quick fix, just tested it and it's working perfectly!

• Love
Reactions: G-Bo ッ
Tags Tags
always crit always player turn damage multiplier defense multiplier fate/grand order fate/grand order cheat fate/grand order hack fate/grand order mod fgo fgo jp god mode japanese version mod no skill cooldown rpg single player stylized