This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Faty's Different World v1.01 MOD APK

RoboXeno

Platinian
Aug 31, 2020
The Skeld
Can there be other options for the links?
Been noticing an uprise on clingy popups and redirective ad-related invasive "touch-traps" and my browser does not trust whats on the other side of those two links...

Jnonymous1234

Support
Staff member
Support
Jan 3, 2023
Another planet...👽
Can there be other options for the links?
Been noticing an uprise on clingy popups and redirective ad-related invasive "touch-traps" and my browser does not trust whats on the other side of those two links...
Try using a ad blocker such as adguard or an extension such as ublock or adguard or a different browser. If you need help with the hosting sites try this - > How to download from all sites which the official Platinmods Team use - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps these hosting sites help fund our great modders. That or we can start paying for each mod instead of them being free

RoboXeno

Platinian
Aug 31, 2020
The Skeld
I thought it was just a minor issue and proceeded with the links...then i met with this...um...ssl thing? Seems to say that sussy stuff and law-breaking thing, cant mention it here but i had to turn around ofc. Cant risk myself here and i do not want to get involved whatever was going on in there. I did not expect a mere issue like this would escalate extremely...

Tags
day 10 month 07 working jrptt vørtiga