PSP Game Fight Night Round 3

cleverandi

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Fight Night Round 3.jpg

Fight Night Round 3 was developed by EA Chicago. It is the third boxing title in the Fight Night franchise. It features the usual improvements such as better graphics and gameplay. "Impact Punches" are one of the most drastic changes, along with ESPN Classic fights and a new career mode, in which the player fights to gain popularity in order to reach sponsored fights, or to be featured on ESPN. Unlike in older versions, Round 3 defaults without a heads-up display (HUD), allowing a player to judge the status of their stamina and energy based on their stance, movements, and facial features, instead of the usual stamina meter. The roster consist of 27 licensed fighters, Fight Night Round 3 allows open weight bouts. This means everyone on the roster can fight one another in exhibitions. The official roster allows recreations of such fights as James Toney vs. Roy Jones Jr.​

Free Download :
! Hidden Content !
You must be
signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here.
You might need to refresh the page after pressing like. If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Notes (Must Read)!!
The files is zip. So you must extract that zip first, and you will get iso files for that game. Then you must put that iso files to your PSP game directory.

To use this PSP ROM on your Android device you need to download and install the emulator first:

PPSSPP Gold - PSP Emulator For Android - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Thanks. Anyway to 'hack' this game using an emulator? Like gameshark or something similar. Thanks.
Not exactly a 'hack' per se, but cheese.. you turn on/off "fouls" and buy elbow and knee foul/illegal moves, and you know what to do.. I forgot the exact steps² but you can save before a training, and when you get injured, just reload your last save.

²you can youtube/google for maybe a bit more steps.

I really love this game, I emulated the PS1 version on my laptop but there's a bug that I can't progress through my career, I'll try this one.