Open Request FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS

Sinrion

Platinian
Nov 13, 2021
Germany
Nothing so far and it’s frustrating. No one’s being specific either, I mean when we search the value and then search again after damage should the pause menu in battle still be up? Or do it whilst the battle’s active? For me I wanna be sure about the process and any other specifics. I feel like I’m missing just 1 step somewhere… I’m wondering if using BlueStacks X is the issue as opposed to 5?
Probably.

Use 5 over X for BlueStacks for many things.

And Yes, Type in your HP Search (8Bytes) at full HP. Get hit, Pause Game, Search new Value.

Babybuuuo

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2018
Germany
Unlimited ATB and Health has been great for clearing those whale only content. Now we only need to figure out how to save those address as it changes every battle.
Nothing so far and it’s frustrating. No one’s being specific either, I mean when we search the value and then search again after damage should the pause menu in battle still be up? Or do it whilst the battle’s active? For me I wanna be sure about the process and any other specifics. I feel like I’m missing just 1 step somewhere… I’m wondering if using BlueStacks X is the issue as opposed to 5?

Just Download LD9player bro, watch my guide gif_video, always Pause game when searching for a new value.

Reactions: Gilgameshofgaia

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
Just Download LD9player bro, watch my guide gif_video, always Pause game when searching for a new value.
Yeah I’m gonna give that emulator a try. Although I’m assuming I’ll have to make another alt, as my others through BlueStacks? I don’t mind if I have to really especially if this works lol.

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
You can Transfer acc by linking it with Square Enix Member Account.

Also Devs changed Byte from 8 to 4.

Now HP/ATB is at 4byte search.
Finally managed to get it working with HP & ATB! You aren’t wrong and for anyone wondering, listen to BabyBuuuo. To be certain, use LDPlayer9 and Chest Engine 7.3 and just follow their instruction, like they said use 4 Bytes now and be sure to clear your address list after each battle or it’ll crash and close your app. Other than that it’s smooth sailing now.
Thanks Baby.

Reactions: Babybuuuo

Babybuuuo

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2018
Germany
Yup, i forgot to tell that Info, clear the freezed adresses after each battle, right when you win, to avoid Crash/screen freeze bug.

Occasionaly after a long playtime, memoryleak can cause crash/screenfreeze too, just restart and have fun.

● HP has now 3 adresses instead of 1 as before
● ATB has 4 adresses still.

Babybuuuo

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2018
Germany
Yeah I’m gonna give that emulator a try. Although I’m assuming I’ll have to make another alt, as my others through BlueStacks? I don’t mind if I have to really especially if this works lol.
Finally managed to get it working with HP & ATB! You aren’t wrong and for anyone wondering, listen to BabyBuuuo. To be certain, use LDPlayer9 and Chest Engine 7.3 and just follow their instruction, like they said use 4 Bytes now and be sure to clear your address list after each battle or it’ll crash and close your app. Other than that it’s smooth sailing now.
Thanks Baby.
Yup, i forgot to tell that Info, clear the freezed adresses after each battle, right when you win, to avoid Crash/screen freeze bug.

Occasionaly after a long playtime, memoryleak can cause crash/screenfreeze too, just restart and have fun.

● HP has now 3 adresses instead of 1 as before
● ATB has 4 adresses still.

@Yunana24

Hi i really did not want to ping you but it would be so amazing if you could make HP and ATB Mod Menu for us, gracias.

Babybuuuo

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2018
Germany
Since None of the Modders answer or Show a sign, i presume its not possible to get this Modded.

I dont care anymore anyways, i do my HP/ATB thing on pc when i want to farm hard stages, anything else i play normaly on my Phone.

Its sad that not even a reply comes from the Moddingteam generaly.

Sad_Coffee

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 12, 2020
Canada
Since None of the Modders answer or Show a sign, i presume its not possible to get this Modded.

I dont care anymore anyways, i do my HP/ATB thing on pc when i want to farm hard stages, anything else i play normaly on my Phone.
I wonder why they aren't looking into this when we it's so easy to hack with cheat engine

Babybuuuo

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2018
Germany
I wonder why they aren't looking into this when we it's so easy to hack with cheat engine
CE is Extertal Tool to modify gamedata.

While modding require more work and its not safe as CE, a modded apk is most likely to be redflagged by anticheat-system and many other checks.

While im 100% sure this game can be modded, im not sure how safe it would be.

Also i presume its hard to mod it.

Still, a communication with the moddingteam would be nice, right now this Forum feels like a graveyard when requesting something.

Ofc they have lots of stuff todo and reallife etc., but they see that they get pinged and read the messages, it would take 1-2 min to reply.

Anyways, lets enjoy our own way of hacking.

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023

Its sad that not even a reply comes from the Moddingteam generaly.
That’s how I feel and go about it now. Shame really…
I was thinking of doing some more research and perhaps learning to do a script through Cheat Engine but I don’t have the most confidence I’ll get far if at all.

UPDATE: New method I’ve learned is you CAN edit the quantity of growth/memory stones on the growth screen of a said character. Just like health, use 4bytes, enter the current total of the type you want to edit then scan, purchase a node with the same type then enter the new amount, I had 3 address turn up by this point and one didn’t not vary/move so I choose that one and changed it to 9999, once I did this and froze it, I purchased another node for it to then change to my edited 9999 and now I have unlimited until I exit the screen! (AMAZING FOR MEMORYS).

Either way, least a few of us know our little tricks! I’m happy to share the method with anyone who asks in the mean time.
But it’s cool to see it not posted everywhere especially YouTube. Either way happy farming guys and if I happen to figure anything more out with CE (Because I feel like there’s more we may be able to do) I’ll share it here.

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
That’s how I feel and go about it now. Shame really…
I was thinking of doing some more research and perhaps learning to do a script through Cheat Engine but I don’t have the most confidence I’ll get far if at all.

UPDATE: New method I’ve learned is you CAN edit the quantity of growth/memory stones on the growth screen of a said character. Just like health, use 4bytes, enter the current total of the type you want to edit then scan, purchase a node with the same type then enter the new amount, I had 3 address turn up by this point and one didn’t not vary/move so I choose that one and changed it to 9999, once I did this and froze it, I purchased another node for it to then change to my edited 9999 and now I have unlimited until I exit the screen! (AMAZING FOR MEMORYS).

Either way, least a few of us know our little tricks! I’m happy to share the method with anyone who asks in the mean time.
But it’s cool to see it not posted everywhere especially YouTube. Either way happy farming guys and if I happen to figure anything more out with CE (Because I feel like there’s more we may be able to do) I’ll share it here.
So, you can in fact move/change to another characters growth tree with this active and it stays, doesn’t actually reset!! And I’m currently testing if it’ll actually stay or freeze/crash whilst so leave to go do a mission which as Im typing IT DOESNT AND EVERYTHINGS REMAINED! (Sorry for caps, just excited about this lol) I’ve just gone and maxed out Lucia’s growth tree with no problems.
I will say this, just make sure you have at least enough to purchase 2 nodes of each piece so you can find the address. Then if you need to go do a mission to get enough to get the third node so the quantity changes to what you edited it too, the code freeze will stay and stick. I haven’t had a freeze/crash yet. Now it’s making me curious to what else I can edit… :D ENJOY. Any questions just ask.

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
So, you can in fact move/change to another characters growth tree with this active and it stays, doesn’t actually reset!! And I’m currently testing if it’ll actually stay or freeze/crash whilst so leave to go do a mission which as Im typing IT DOESNT AND EVERYTHINGS REMAINED! (Sorry for caps, just excited about this lol) I’ve just gone and maxed out Lucia’s growth tree with no problems.
I will say this, just make sure you have at least enough to purchase 2 nodes of each piece so you can find the address. Then if you need to go do a mission to get enough to get the third node so the quantity changes to what you edited it too, the code freeze will stay and stick. I haven’t had a freeze/crash yet. Now it’s making me curious to what else I can edit… :D ENJOY. Any questions just ask.
Just entered my first network error, made sure to clear list and then reset the game and now it’s ok. But I will say, when entering the quantity you want for the pieces/memory’s, don’t do 9999 do someone like 100, because it’s realistic and if you freeze it, it’s enough regardless and not overkill.
I think if you plan to do this, do it via the growth screen then clear list and reset to normal. To be safe and to avoid the error I just had. Play it safe.

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
Just entered my first network error, made sure to clear list and then reset the game and now it’s ok. But I will say, when entering the quantity you want for the pieces/memory’s, don’t do 9999 do someone like 100, because it’s realistic and if you freeze it, it’s enough regardless and not overkill.
I think if you plan to do this, do it via the growth screen then clear list and reset to normal. To be safe and to avoid the error I just had. Play it safe.
Tr
So far, Chocobo Medals and Event currency don’t work, same with character memory’s for that matter now, I must of gotten lucky as now It will give you an error and just not work. PIECES do still work though as I’m typing this.
I may try the lesser weapon growth items as I’m assuming the higher tier stuff will give me an error too…

Sad_Coffee

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 12, 2020
Canada
Did you close the game and log back in? Does the everything reset when you did?

Kinaya

Platinian
May 30, 2017
Did you close the game and log back in? Does the everything reset when you did?
I can tell you its not working, everytime you level something up it wants a server response, all you do is lock the number it shows but you can't actually use w/e amount you changed, at least thats how it works for me

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
I can tell you its not working, everytime you level something up it wants a server response, all you do is lock the number it shows but you can't actually use w/e amount you changed, at least thats how it works for me
Yeah unfortunately I got carried away with the excitement lol. After closing the game and starting back up everything’s reset to how it was prior, so it’s a no go. I honestly thought for a sec there was something but it did seem awfully too easy and obviously someone here like yourself had already tried it.
Sorry for the false alarm.

Reactions: MariusXD7

RaiseException

Platinian
Oct 18, 2022
Dust2
Friends, I'm so happy to see all the creative experiments you've done with CE and that you're willing to share them - you should be proud! However, I want to gently remind that we can't take free services for granted. The hundreds of mods on this forum need maintenance, answering questions, and mod authors have real lives too. Also, mod authors tend to stay silent when uncertain about releasing a mod - it's standard practice. I hope everyone can understand and be patient. :pepe013:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Petit_Meyti Shared [Tested] Final Fantasy VII | MoD | Paid | Full Game | 1.0.29.Apk Tested Shared Android MODs 77
G-Bo ッ PSP Game Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII Android Playstation Emulators 15
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY III (3D REMAKE) v2.0.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 22
C Open Request FINAL FANTASY VI ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Pantatbabi Open Request FINAL FANTASY BE:WOTV ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 10
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD ディシディアファイナルファンタジー オペラオムニア Ver. 1.82.0 Mod Menu [Max HP & BRV & Attack & Defense Multipliers] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 59
Yaskashije Not Working DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA Ver. 1.35.1 Mod Menu [Max HP & BRV & Attack & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 124
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY (Pixel Remaster) Ver. 1.1.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode | One Hit Kill | Free Purchases | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 60
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II Ver. 1.0.6 Mod Menu [God Mode | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 50
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years Ver. 1.0.11 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 131
카트마스터즈 Open Request Final Fantasy XV: War for Eos ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 10
G Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS v1.1.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 17
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 最终幻想:勇气启示录 幻影战争 Aligames (FFBE WAR OF THE VISIONS Aligames) Ver. 2.7.4 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 275
Yaskashije Outdated 最终幻想:勇气启示录 幻影战争 Bilibili (FFBE WAR OF THE VISIONS Bilibili) Ver. 2.5.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 279
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Final Guild : Fantasy RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY II v1.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 15
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY IV v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 26
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY III v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 19
Petit_Meyti Shared [Tested] Final Fantasy III 3D - Remake | MoD | Paid | Full Game | .2.0.1.Apk Tested Shared Android MODs 44
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy IV - Complete Collection Android Playstation Emulators 1
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy III Android Playstation Emulators 6
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy II Android Playstation Emulators 3
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy Android Playstation Emulators 4
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy Tactics -The War of the Lions Android Playstation Emulators 24
G-Bo ッ PSP Game Dissidia 012 - Duodecim Final Fantasy Android Playstation Emulators 10
summery999 Open Request DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA iOS REQUEST SECTION 8
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY II v6.2 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 12
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY v5.5 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 33
B Open Request FINAL FANTASY III ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
G-Bo ッ Outdated Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (JP) Ver. 8.0.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Weak Enemies | Instant Win | Burst Limit, Summon & more | Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
Yeowang FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY最終幻想 覺醒 Ver. 1.17.3 TW MOD MENU | MEGA MOD | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 146
Yeowang Outdated FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING SE Authorize 3D ARPG Ver. 1.19.0 CN-EN (SEA) MOD MENU | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 135
V Not Working FINAL FANTASY: Пробуждение Ver. 1.19.2 MOD Menu APK | Auto Kill Enemy | God Mode | No Skill CD Outdated PMT Android MODs 4
Yeowang Outdated Final Fantasy Awakening PT&ES Ver. 1.19.1 MOD MENU APK | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 152
L Open Request final fantasy record keeper 6.0.1 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
Yeowang Outdated FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING 3D ARPG Lisensi Resmi SE Ver. 1.17.0 [15.01.19] INDO-EN MOD MENU APK | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 388
T Open Request Final Fantasy Awakening SE Licensed for iOS iOS REQUEST SECTION 6
DaRealPanDa Outdated Final Chronicle (Fantasy RPG) Ver. 2.5.6.1 MOD MENU APK | One Hit | God Mode | No Ads Outdated PMT Android MODs 82
Yeowang Not Working FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING-AR v1.13.1 MOD MENU | MEGA MOD Outdated PMT Android MODs 182
Sidchan Open Request FINAL FANTASY XV : A NEW EMPIRE ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 26
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Liu Shan Maker Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 71
G OA [Shared] NPC Sex I’m the Strongest in Another World with Etch Ability - NPC姦〜異世界エッチート能力で俺最強!〜 v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 27
Shinoo OA [Shared] Alenja's Adventures v0.19 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
taha43 AOS APP Zedge Wallpapers & Ringtones v8.40.1 (Final) (Subscribed) Untested Android Apps 4
G OA [Shared] NTR Adventurer Riena - Targeted Girlfriend and Little Boyfriend - 『NTR冒険者リエナ~狙われ彼女と小さな彼~』v1.01 Final MOD K Age Restricted Games 67
G OA [Shared] NTR Childhood Friend Asuna ~Escape From Hypnosis~ v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 47
taha43 AOS APP ZEDGE Wallpapers & Ringtones v8.38.1 [Final] [Subscribed] Untested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP SnapTube - YouTube Downloader HD Video v7.18.0.71850310 [Final] [Vip] Untested Android Apps 9
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Innkeeper v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3