Outdated Final Fate TD Ver. 18.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier (x1 - x10000) |

Screenshot_2020-09-14-03-50-53-713_com.gamesword.twtm.jpg
work thanks bro ?

do not update it before you copy the obb file. here is the step : install > give permission > on update pop up choose exit > copy obb > relaunch > update and play.

thanks me later

thank you! I will try and update the results

1. the copy obb u said, is it the obb as the attachment shown?
2. is there any chance that I login using google? coz I already played it before and now I want to try the mod

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200914_100634.jpg
    IMG_20200914_100634.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 107
thank you! I will try and update the results

1. the copy obb u said, is it the obb as the attachment shown?
2. is there any chance that I login using google? coz I already played it before and now I want to try the mod

thanks
yes that obb..

for the google, i did these :
connect google using original apk > relaunch app and use guest login > go to the same server as google, it will be the same account.
install the mod, login with guest and play

Anyone tell me how i install this mod i still dont understand how to make it work.
Do i need to download all the file? Obb, apk, mod apk?
Well you must download obb file from playstore and then Rename folder obb example : com.enjoygame.jwstwXXX and then uninstal app from playstore, instal mod and dont forget rename folder OBB,, run game and have fun

Tags Tags
final fate td final fate td apk final fate td cheat final fate td hack final fate td mod mika cybertron mika cybertron mod mika cybertron pmt mikacybertron