Google Play Store Link:

APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • High drop chance
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
Yes -> GameGuardian and modding it myself

i tired over 20+ times but i failed
but i think the reason is a skill issue

will frist i tried making my own custom client but sadly not sure how do i make one than
i tried hacking fazcoins(the currency) and i tried hacking the drop chance. i will explain the game mechanic

the game is you fighting animatronic that got out of control instead of Delivering packages to you
they trying to kill you. every animatronic has different behavior (this behavior is saved in their CPU)
what makes the game fun is defaeting those animtroic and/or collecting their suits and CPUs.

so it uses Il2Cpp that what makes it hard to hack so im here to see what im doing wrong

i used dnspy and HxD and the arm is arm64-v8a

the offset of the drop chance
1689290609086.png

there is alot of the things i tried but this is just one of them.
here i tried to replace "get" with
100.0 arm code:
mov X0, 4059000000000000h
ret
200BE8D2 C0035FD6

i am not sure if that is right i used godbolt.org
to convert 100.0 to net than to arm

Last edited by a moderator:

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid

Hello, I'm sorry to reply so late and I only knew how to do that to win easier and I don't know if you could tell me what you do with game guardian to find other tricks with game guardian and I don't know what to do very big streaks with the help of game guardian will do some good (bad English) Together maybe we can find more things

Reactions: TagsX

TagsX

Platinian
Original poster
May 29, 2023
saudi-arabia

Hello, I'm sorry to reply so late and I only knew how to do that to win easier and I don't know if you could tell me what you do with game guardian to find other tricks with game guardian and I don't know what to do very big streaks with the help of game guardian will do some good (bad English) Together maybe we can find more things
Thanks for the reply, while this thread was online I was working really hard and I found files that cantina the json code and I successfully decompiled the game but none of those were helpful as I'm at the moment trying to create a custom server by any means, +it should share able

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Five Nights at Freddy's v2.0.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Five Nights at Freddy's 3 v2.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Five Nights at Freddy's 4 v2.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 10
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Five Nights at Freddy's 2 v2.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G Shared [Tested] Five Nights at Pizzeria 2 v1.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
DESLOKAT FREE MOD Merge Master Five Nights Ver. 1.3 MOD APK | Menu | DMG Multi | DEF Multi GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
G Shared [Tested] Five Nights with Obunga & Momo v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Five Nights with Froggy 2 v2.3.1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Five Nights with Froggy v4.0.10.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Shared [Tested] Scary five nights: Chapter 2 v1.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Ver. 2.0.4 MOD APK | Unlocked Tested Shared Android MODs 13
G OA [Shared] Five Days v0.63 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
G OA [Shared] The Five Star Stories v0.4 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 12
Qim97 OA [Shared] The Five Star Stories Part 1: My Virgin Sister [18+] v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 10
M Open Request Five Stars ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 25
B PMT FREE MOD Dragon&Elfs - Five Merge World Ver. 4.2.43 MOD APK | Unlimited Resources EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 50
san 1111 OA [Shared] Heavy Five [18+] vCh. 4 Remastered MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
adamphung91 Shared [Tested] Five Night’s at Freddy’s: HW v1.0 (LATEST VERSION) | UNLOCK FREE TO PLAY Tested Shared Android MODs 8
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Idle Five Basketball Ver. 1.37.3 MOD APK | Menu | Tutorial reward | Skill CD | Gems | Money gain | Attack speed | No Steal EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 337
B PMT FREE MOD Five Heroes: The King's War Ver. 7.6.11 MOD Menu APK | Frozen Gold | Frozen Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 100
mahir56 Open Request FIVE - Esports Manager Game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 37
san 1111 OA [Shared] Blank Space (Passion Of Five) (18+) v0.22 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Yeowang Outdated The tale of Five Kingdoms Ver. 1.1.30 MOD APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 175
G OA [Shared] Nights of Temptation vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 114
G OA [Shared] Unova Nights v2.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] Noxian Nights vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Nine Nights v1.02 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Shinoo OA [Shared] Hinomori Nights v0.1.2 APK Age Restricted Games 4
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Bear Haven 2 Nights Motel Horror Survival v1.10 APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Fuck Nights at Fredrika’s [18+] v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 202
san 1111 OA [Shared] Strange Nights v0.7.1 (18+) MOD APK Age Restricted Games 33