Outdated Fly Fantasy Mobile - VIP 2 FREE - Daily Codes & Events

liledz

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 26, 2017
Im from Philippines! Me and my 3 friends will play this game. I suggest that you add GCash Payment Method, any Philippine bank payment method or mobile network payments. Thanks!
pay to win tol

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
Got it! Pretty much normal as they need to maintain the server. I own FLYFF PC PRIVATE SERVER - v19 to v21 Mid to Highrate and thats how private some private server works.
We need to make a balance right. But as you say, machines server, developers and designers are not free for us... :) so we need to mantain the server with donations

OCarTeiRo

Rookie
Sep 25, 2020
Brazil
This game was just beta, I don't consider it a private one, private is the dragon nest that gives unlimited diamonds, this is just a separate server like the original just to withdraw a lot of money.

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
This game was just beta, I don't consider it a private one, private is the dragon nest that gives unlimited diamonds, this is just a separate server like the original just to withdraw a lot of money.
Privated not means "ALL FREE ALL FULL DIAMONDS"
Privated means "Personalized Server"
Every team configure and work their files how they like or consider good to play.

Dragon Nest its easy to mount, also they are free files everywhere. Flyff theres not other non oficial server arround because files are not free

We are a group of devs who want make a difrent Flyff Server, with exp upgraded and other things.
Anyway, thanks for playing it i realy appriciate. :)

Poccame

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 11, 2018
We need to make a balance right. But as you say, machines server, developers and designers are not free for us... :) so we need to mantain the server with donations
Yeah, of course server need maintain from donation, (nothings free these days) 😩. But how much better if balance. Even official game (others) p2w and so much imbalance (rich) player whats make game not fun anymore for everyone.
I got this quotes of a days "Haters make you more better, so haters gonna be lovers"

Still, i can't wait to play on this server 😆
See you in game everyone

• Love
Reactions: WarlordGamers

ashfer

Platinian
Nov 23, 2018
Philippines
Yeah, of course server need maintain from donation, (nothings free these days) 😩. But how much better if balance. Even official game (others) p2w and so much imbalance (rich) player whats make game not fun anymore for everyone.
I got this quotes of a days "Haters make you more better, so haters gonna be lovers"
agreeeee! Wishing this server will focus on gameplay and players welfare, the more the player, the higher the competition, the more donor there is for sure.

Reactions: WarlordGamers