I successfully modify the latest version 2.2.16 with faster loading at start and all feature/spin unlock without watching ads except one part in the Career Journey> Simulate> Spin again.After testing it, i think its partially work. Some feature is not freespin/redraw.
Career journey> View offers> Renew Offers didn't work
New career> when you choose transfer wheel> 4 Transfer Wheel and Transfer Offers option didn't work.
The 2 create card modes you talking about in spoiler note is working even with original app, you just need to change your phone DNS to dns.adguard.com and the unlimited spin will work.
Well, I've managed to get that part work now.I successfully modify the latest version 2.2.16 with faster loading at start and all feature/spin unlock without watching ads except one part in the Career Journey> Simulate> Spin again.
Hey @DittMods, read my DM, we can share if you interested.
Did you checked the Spoilers of this thread?After testing it, i think its partially work. Some feature is not freespin/redraw.
Career journey> View offers> Renew Offers didn't work
New career> when you choose transfer wheel> 4 Transfer Wheel and Transfer Offers option didn't work.
The 2 create card modes you talking about in spoiler note is working even with original app, you just need to change your phone DNS to dns.adguard.com and the unlimited spin will work.
Yes. I checked it. That's not the problem sir.Did you checked the Spoilers of this thread?