PMT FREE MOD Fortias Saga: Action Adventure Ver. 1.0.47 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Freeze Enemy | Unlimited Currency | Unlocked No Ads

Gameguardian works too. On such as equipments. You just need to enchance equipment and every time enchant search main stat via gg. After 2-3 search gg found this equipment's main stat with "Flaod" type. After that. Make "nearby search" on this main stats and found sub stats. Than lets play on them. I try to manupilate and its work. You can make your cp >billions. I dont suggest upgrade codex too much (game cap 500lvl, im now 210lvl without modify medals). Because you couldnt get back to low level but you can sell your extra over power equipments. View attachment 625540
Can you give us a tutorial please 🥺

Gameguardian works too. On such as equipments. You just need to enchance equipment and every time enchant search main stat via gg. After 2-3 search gg found this equipment's main stat with "Flaod" type. After that. Make "nearby search" on this main stats and found sub stats. Than lets play on them. I try to manupilate and its work. You can make your cp >billions. I dont suggest upgrade codex too much (game cap 500lvl, im now 210lvl without modify medals). Because you couldnt get back to low level but you can sell your extra over power equipments. View attachment 625540
sir, i has found the address for sub stats that's not a percentage (like your 2nd sub stats)
but im hard time to find address if percentage, like your 1st sub stats, "attack +25.6%" how to find it?

and are type of substats changeable?
example: the 1st your substats are atk +25.6% iwant to change to HP +25.6%
are that posible?

thanks in advance sir

sir, i has found the address for sub stats that's not a percentage (like your 2nd sub stats)
but im hard time to find address if percentage, like your 1st sub stats, "attack +25.6%" how to find it?

are that posible?

thanks in advance sir
Yes changeable..

are that posible?

thanks in advance sir
How did you find that address? I searched using Flaod but can't get
1714369780893.png

Tags Tags
fortias saga: action adventure fortias saga: action adventure cheat fortias saga: action adventure hack fortias saga: action adventure mod fortias saga: アクションアドベンチャー hack fortias saga: アクションアドベンチャー mod 福蒂亚斯传奇:动作冒险 修改 福蒂亚斯传奇:动作冒险 外挂 福蒂亚斯传奇:动作冒险 破解 포티아스 사가: 액션 모험 hack 포티아스 사가: 액션 모험 mod