PMT FREE MOD Fortias Saga: Action Adventure Ver. 1.0.47 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Freeze Enemy | Unlimited Currency | Unlocked No Ads

(on Vmos) Sign or unsign crash after 1 minute into the game, while ps version is completely fine.
Pls look into it, cuz need google play or unsign version to save the progress
Thanks for the mod!

Anyone know how to clear quest#32? It saiys "tap Tavern and click equipment"

i give up ith this game.. its still preregister on my PS and cant even installing the xapk of this game using apkcombo installer
and looks like the game itself still under development. so many bug there even main quest is so messed up. after quest 4 it jumpet to quest 9 and after quest 32 it dowwn to quest 5 then stuck at quest 9 coz its already completed so cant be claimed again togo to the next quest

Anyone know how to clear quest#32? It saiys "tap Tavern and click equipment"
Sadly, you might have to uninstall and start a new game.
I suspect that it might be because you progress too fast and upgrade building too many time

I had the same problem and then after restart, I progress slowly and follow the tutorial quest closely
and build and upgrade when quest required.
now, I have pass the quest#32 without anymore problem

Reactions: Melk
Tags Tags
fortias saga: action adventure fortias saga: action adventure cheat fortias saga: action adventure hack fortias saga: action adventure mod fortias saga: アクションアドベンチャー hack fortias saga: アクションアドベンチャー mod 福蒂亚斯传奇:动作冒险 修改 福蒂亚斯传奇:动作冒险 外挂 福蒂亚斯传奇:动作冒险 破解 포티아스 사가: 액션 모험 hack 포티아스 사가: 액션 모험 mod