Outdated FRAG Pro Shooter Ver. 3.21.0 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | Unlimited Ammo / Ability / Diamonds / Coins | Mass Kill

Bans after a while. Not sure what triggers it but I think its a specific level or gold in comparison to matches played? The ban isnt direct, you are only able to watch ads instead of playing. Tried gameguardian with changing price of chest to 0, worked fine too for first levels till same thing happened. So either manual or passed a limit
They detect changes of values via game guardian. That what gets you banned.

They detect changes of values via game guardian. That what gets you banned.
They detect changes of value on some items, but not chests. I tested and there is a difference between chest and any other item reaction. I believe that if I only had opened 10-20 it would have been fine... but I opened 500 using a bot. It went fine still until I upgraded my heroes. I had backup saved on 2 other devices, both able to play until I tapped on level up hero. Could have been player level or hero level that triggered the ban. Main thing is, I dont want to open 20 chests, play legit, and then still get banned...

Tags Tags
action first person fps frag pro shooter frag pro shooter cheat frag pro shooter hack frag pro shooter mod frag pro shooter mod apk multiplayer online shoot shooter shooting stylized tactical shooter