Outdated FRAG Pro Shooter Ver. 3.21.0 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | Unlimited Ammo / Ability / Diamonds / Coins | Mass Kill

[QUOTE = "Khairul Irfan, publicación: 2085857, miembro: 183042"]
Hola a todos, ¿Alguna idea de si el error de congelación del bot ya se ha solucionado?
[/CITA]
Creo que aún no

@Axey Hello brother could fix the freezing of bots since without activating anything, the bots stay still and that will make people suspect that they are using mods please hope you can fix it and excellent friend work I wish you all the best!!! Successes!!!!!!

Be careful, your save will not be uploaded by using the mod even if you switch back to normal apk. Just wait for an update if you don't want to waste your times starting over again.
I played with the mod and now it shows "connecting to the server" and won't let me play even after switching to normal game from play store. Any solutions? I don't wanna start my game all over again plz

Tags Tags
action first person fps frag pro shooter frag pro shooter cheat frag pro shooter hack frag pro shooter mod frag pro shooter mod apk multiplayer online shoot shooter shooting stylized tactical shooter