Outdated FRAG Pro Shooter Ver. 3.21.0 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | Unlimited Ammo / Ability / Diamonds / Coins | Mass Kill

I'm really confuse about your recent statement about not activating Gems,Coins and joker

Well aside from that as long as i activate it once or rarely buy a chest or upgrades using gems do you think i wouldn't get banned?
It might work. But when I was using them,
I got banned. But if you use it sparely, maybe you won't get banned.
I'm enjoying the god and unlimited ammo mods.
You can try the gem and coins and If you get banned, just uninstall.l the game and reinstall it, and you're good to go abit from the being.
Keep in mind that they might be keeping track of how much we earned or purchased and if we spend above our mean, then who knows.
I'm just guessing that what they may be doing. I don't know for sure.
I got over a 100 win streak going, and I'm not going to risk it. Let me know if it works out for you.

Reinstall the app and start over. Try not to buy a bunch of stuff or collect chest like crazy. I've been playing for a while without being banned. I only use the GOD MODE, UNLIMITED AMO, ONE SHOT KILL AND SAVE FEATURE PREFERENCES. That's it. Try not to abuse the features, and you should be ok.
thank you for advice, but after i completed the tutorial, this happens. i tried reinstalling still occurs this problem

thank you for advice, but after i completed the tutorial, this happens. i tried reinstalling still occurs this problem
Did you uninstall the program first? You need to uninstall it first then install the game. Otherwise the info of the ban is still in the caches. You can go into setting and clear out the cache under apps. find the Frag app and clear out the cache and uninstall the game start fresh.

hello is it possible to connect your already existing account (Facebook or Google play) with frag MOD so as not to start from zero thank you in advance for your help

hello is it possible to connect your already existing account (Facebook or Google play) with frag MOD so as not to start from zero thank you in advance for your help
As long as it has not been banned, you should be good to go. Sometime a game won't connect with a MOD app. But I have success with a few MOD apps connecting either through Google Play and or Facebook.

with the MOD i dont connect my account
Please help....

Attachments

• IMG_20221110_143348.jpg
    IMG_20221110_143348.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 49
Tags Tags
action first person fps frag pro shooter frag pro shooter cheat frag pro shooter hack frag pro shooter mod frag pro shooter mod apk multiplayer online shoot shooter shooting stylized tactical shooter