Outdated FRAG Pro Shooter Ver. 3.21.0 MOD MENU APK | Godmode | One Shot Kill | Unlimited Ammo / Ability / Diamonds / Coins | Mass Kill

I figured out how to get unlimited coins and gems and the jokers without getting banned. Anyone wants to know how to do that, let me know, and I'll post some images and show you how I do it. I have over a 100 win streak and all the coins, gems and Joker cards whenever I need them.

Attachments

• 2022-11-19_004917.png
    2022-11-19_004917.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
  • 2022-11-19_004632.png
    2022-11-19_004632.png
    834.9 KB · Views: 81
Axey, i got ban while i want to buy a chest. I got ban 9 times, i delete the game data so i can play it, but i always look ban pop up :(
Why?
Here the screenshot :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123-185034_FRAG.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123-185034_FRAG.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 46
Axey, i got ban while i want to buy a chest. I got ban 9 times, i delete the game data so i can play it, but i always look ban pop up :(
Why?
FlamW, when you want to purchase something. Turn on the Unlimited Gem or money and as soon as you purchase something, turn it off. Then use up the money, gem or jokers you have before turning it on again. Only turn it on once, buy something, then turn the unlimited money off, or you will get band. That Anti-Band it checking to see if the coins, gems, etc... are going down when you spend them. If you coin, gems keep staying the same as you buy thing then you will get banned! Let your money run out before you turn it on again for a single purchase, then off. You will have all the money. You might not see it right away, but you will have it. I have not been banned, and I've been buying chest after chest. You just need to know how to do it right. I've included an image that show all the joker cards I have and coins and gems, etc... I use up the coins and gem before turning it one again for a single purchase, then I turn it off right away.

Attachments

• 2022-11-19_004632.png
    2022-11-19_004632.png
    834.9 KB · Views: 59
Why?
Here another images that show my coins and gem and all the chest gone. I have a 108 win streak going! You can see it on the far right lower corner. Evidences that I have not been getting banned or anything. Look how I've leveled up my teams. Need any more help, just give me a holler.

Attachments

• 2022-11-24_020755.png
    2022-11-24_020755.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
FlamW, when you want to purchase something. Turn on the Unlimited Gem or money and as soon as you purchase something, turn it off. Then use up the money, gem or jokers you have before turning it on again. Only turn it on once, buy something, then turn the unlimited money off, or you will get band. That Anti-Band it checking to see if the coins, gems, etc... are going down when you spend them. If you coin, gems keep staying the same as you buy thing then you will get banned! Let your money run out before you turn it on again for a single purchase, then off. You will have all the money. You might not see it right away, but you will have it. I have not been banned, and I've been buying chest after chest. You just need to know how to do it right. I've included an image that show all the joker cards I have and coins and gems, etc... I use up the coins and gem before turning it one again for a single purchase, then I turn it off right away.
So before i buying something i turn on the unlimited diamond and after buying a chest i turn off the cheat? Just that?

So before i buying something i turn on the unlimited diamond and after buying a chest i turn off the cheat? Just that?
After i follow your steps, is work for some hour and i get banned again.
I follow you to turn on the cheat for buying chest and turn off the cheat after buying a chest, buti get banned again
I am little bit dont understand your language

Tags Tags
action first person fps frag pro shooter frag pro shooter cheat frag pro shooter hack frag pro shooter mod frag pro shooter mod apk multiplayer online shoot shooter shooting stylized tactical shooter