Outdated Free Fire Ver. 1.98.1 MOD MENU APK | NPC NAME | ANTENNA HEAD | ANTI BANNED | NO ADS

My account is banned, this mod is not anti ban, please check

View attachment 345021
Well not shore what anticheat made in the mod but it requires a lot to make it....i think the effect of this anticheat its to prevent game security from not detecting changed have made to game files....but if a player report you and developers check ur account manually a banning its guaranteed and for this requires anti report and its a bit complicated and hard to make but not impossible i played games with antireport long ago for this game and it acts something like this- when a player report u the request of the report its not sended to reciever the player see he send it but its not delivered-second but almost impossible to make its that the request is sent to a fake id.....thats it so everyone pay attention on how u play :))...even me i can lose my account its a matter of bad luck untill some1 report u.......my opinion even if count a little play the game smart and make the enemy think u play legit with no cheats.....good luck ;)

@JokerArt Mate not shore why but my phone acting weird and keeps attention me about malware
Screenshot_20211103-011642_Device care.jpg

Tags Tags
garena free fire - booyah day garena free fire - booyah day cheat garena free fire - booyah day hack garena free fire - booyah day mod