Open Request Frostborn

Dollno

Platinian
Feb 13, 2021
Morocco
There wont be any MOD for this game!!They cant make it and they will never admit....avoid kefir games! there are adictive games but there is no support from devs and no help from other players higher lvl....they will only harasing you(even in non pvp zones-they will bring mobs to you when try open chests, pick some quest items,...). Especially dont invest in kefir games! you wont get any usefull things, you will only lost money....but you probably already learn all that on hard way xD
We r here so we don't have to waste money

ClusteredShot

Rookie
Mar 7, 2021
Canada
How about we start funding ? I think we need to gather the best of us and work on this. To me, only ghost hack could potentially be the only thing we need here. Who's in ?

ClusteredShot

Rookie
Mar 7, 2021
Canada
How about we start funding ? I think we need to gather the best of us and work on this. To me, only ghost hack could potentially be the only thing we need here. Who's in ?
Ghosting is basically you in a bush and you can move round while the server makes you stay in the bush. On your end, you're moving and you should be able to open chests, remove hp from both players and the deads, without getting targeted of course.

ClusteredShot

Rookie
Mar 7, 2021
Canada
Ghosting is basically you in a bush and you can move round while the server makes you stay in the bush. On your end, you're moving and you should be able to open chests, remove hp from both players and the deads, without getting targeted of course.
No game can't be hacked. Only using game guardian might not do much, looking for dll injections and an actual menu in the game

ClusteredShot

Rookie
Mar 7, 2021
Canada
We r here so we don't have to waste money
Or maybe we are here to make this happen ? We either need a hacker with motivation to do it free or pay what it costs. 1 guy is all we need, but the right guy that has his followers that pay him to do what they want

LeJuan

Rookie
Oct 17, 2019
Spain
Whatever this guy said, it works for Stormfall: Saga of Survival wich is also a multiplayer only game. Also, up.

Joa142142

Rookie
Apr 25, 2020
Peru
this game has so many bugs that there is no point in moddin it, u can basically duplicate items in game or glitch the bosses of the dungeons

Tags
adventure last day on earth multiplayer survival