Filled Request Frozen City

cunhak9

Just Crazy
Oct 23, 2018
portugal
It works with GameGuardian, I turned off the wifi as soon as the game loaded to keep it from crashing longer, and only added diamonds, nothing else. The reason you guys got banned is that the resources like wood as well as the levels of the heroes are time-based, which is detected immediately by the system, while gems just get added if you receive them by completing a mission or purchase, they don't accumulate automatically. Just getting a lot of diamonds with GameGuardian is enough, for upgrading the heroes, just buy chests, as for the building resources, use the time machine often. I've been playing this way for over a day now and haven't been banned or received any issues, made it to the 4th city, have been doing the events in the meantime.

Seeing as some people got banned later on, I might get banned, but so far everything is fine.
dword didnt find values, what search you used?

INFINITY POWER

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 25, 2021
United States
It works with GameGuardian, I turned off the wifi as soon as the game loaded to keep it from crashing longer, and only added diamonds, nothing else. The reason you guys got banned is that the resources like wood as well as the levels of the heroes are time-based, which is detected immediately by the system, while gems just get added if you receive them by completing a mission or purchase, they don't accumulate automatically. Just getting a lot of diamonds with GameGuardian is enough, for upgrading the heroes, just buy chests, as for the building resources, use the time machine often. I've been playing this way for over a day now and haven't been banned or received any issues, made it to the 4th city, have been doing the events in the meantime.

Seeing as some people got banned later on, I might get banned, but so far everything is fine.
Update on ban situation ?