Outdated Fun Run 3 - Multiplayer Games v4.26.0 MOD MENU APK | GOD MODE | Unlimited Jump | Dumb AI | Decrease Roulette Speed and more

hack2121

Rookie
Jan 29, 2023
Switzerland
Note:
. Complete the tutorial first and then play with mod
. Keep the unlock power ups feature on if you have purchased any power up and want to use it in race (otherwise if your level is lower then it may not appear in race)
. (for high level players) If you have played this game before, you will realize that roulette is a power up which is the actual game changer (but its very difficult to handle cuz of it's fast target changing speed), so I have reduced it's speed xD
. The dev and his team is very active against cheaters and there is also a report feature in this game (if players see any malicious activity they will report you)
So, play like an expert to avoid ban and first create a dummy account and test all the features one by one if you think it is safe then login with main acc.

Enjoy :)

dr1bblee

Rookie
Jan 30, 2023
NEW YORK
I have used the cheat on a facebook account, I only played with God mode and Dumb al in arena gamemode, Do you know how to get rid of this 999 days ban so I can play with the mods again? And which feature on the mod Do I use thats more safe

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
I have used the cheat on a facebook account, I only played with God mode and Dumb al in arena gamemode, Do you know how to get rid of this 999 days ban so I can play with the mods again? And which feature on the mod Do I use thats more safe
1. If you're using mobile then you can use app cloners like parallel space and play with mod or of you're using emulator then you can create new instance and play. You can repeat this step again if you got banned by removing cloned app or instance.
2. Bro, this game itself has very tight security and using a mod always comes with a risk of getting banned. So, I cannot assure you which feature/features is/are the safest. But, in my opinion feat 3 to 7 are safe to use.

dr1bblee

Rookie
Jan 30, 2023
NEW YORK
Whats up usogoi, I got the paralell space and I started playing with mods again and I really appreciate you telling me that such apps exist, One more thing though, As i'm trying to link facebook with fun run 3 in paralell space, I press continue as I log in my account but then it redirects me to fun run but full black screen, I cannot get on my main fun run account, Any fix?

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Whats up usogoi, I got the paralell space and I started playing with mods again and I really appreciate you telling me that such apps exist, One more thing though, As i'm trying to link facebook with fun run 3 in paralell space, I press continue as I log in my account but then it redirects me to fun run but full black screen, I cannot get on my main fun run account, Any fix?
Try deleting fb app and then log in again.

Tags
fun run 3 fun run 3 cheat fun run 3 hack fun run 3 mod fun run 3 mod menu