This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter Ver. 58.5 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Free Buy Gold

Nope... Events are server based... If you open the game without Net you will not have the event....
There are ways to get it , but it has no relationship with mod provided by @GNaFF
First i didnt ask it for me, i asked that for other players. And don't talk me like you know better than me. i know how it works but you dont. i just dont write much in here. There is preferences in the game and stored user side. In preferences under V2.playerprefs there a key is encdata3 and everything is stored there as encrypted, if you can decrypt it ( i did) you'll see there's a key for the last event, that's eventcoinNEW. Anyway; i'm not saying that's easy to do, it takes time but not impossible.

This Mod already do this... For crystals and gold.
Well, just tested and... NO. It doesn't do this.
Bought some stuff until it goes to 0 ('zero')... and NO, it is NOT unlimited.

When you aren't sure about what you're saying... just DON'T SAY. Keep it to you. Now my account have 'zero' crystals due believing on your 'platinum' status to follow what you said... shit talking.

Reactions: FR33W1LL

What are trying to buy ?

It doesn't have unlimited crystals but it enables you to buy anything requires crystals even when you don't have any, except for two things Energy and Chests.​

Bro do you know a way to kill the Boss Clan? Could you tell me how?

Tags Tags
action strategy arcade artillery shooter bulletstorm galaxy attack: alien shooter galaxy attack: alien shooter mod platinmods single player stylized realistic