Outdated Galaxy Genome [Space Sim] Ver. 1.5.19 MOD APK | High mission reward

NGC2841

Rookie
Jun 24, 2023
Philippines
I already got like 7million on my grind normal app version but kinda very tiring doing mining and Travel missions tho cost me an hours.. hopefully this mod can work
UPDATE:
it work..on stories mission it gives over 2.1Billion credits however there's that random event occurance called "Hopeless transmission" where's there's a transmission from a far system where when you go to any space station it kinda gaved me negative 900Million creds.. but weirdly enough i can still buy items and on it..
I really want that Independent faction Flagship with 5 turbocharged warp engine but the core system have only very few of those,took me hours to max them at 100 per system and another 2 hours going to the void group where There's system group of independent factions just 4500 lightyears away from core system... Prometheus with 3 warp engines would help a lot with 360 Reputation (you can increase your Reputation at specific Factiond by doing missions donation trade and even courier) Prometheus maximum single war is over 70 lightyears so it helps a lot going to far system but the flagship one would have a jump of 120 light-years.
Another hours of grinding

Reactions: AceRiderX

NGC2841

Rookie
Jun 24, 2023
Philippines
UPDATE:
it work..on stories mission it gives over 2.1Billion credits however there's that random event occurance called "Hopeless transmission" where's there's a transmission from a far system where when you go to any space station it kinda gaved me negative 900Million creds.. but weirdly enough i can still buy items and on it..
I really want that Independent faction Flagship with 5 turbocharged warp engine but the core system have only very few of those,took me hours to max them at 100 per system and another 2 hours going to the void group where There's system group of independent factions just 4500 lightyears away from core system... Prometheus with 3 warp engines would help a lot with 360 Reputation (you can increase your Reputation at specific Factiond by doing missions donation trade and even courier) Prometheus maximum single war is over 70 lightyears so it helps a lot going to far system but the flagship one would have a jump of 120 light-years.
Another hours of grinding
Important note: in each space station you can only have 120 Reputation..any other Reputation from other missions does no longer add up reputation on that faction..

Independent Factions have the best long range warping exploration ships consider grinding them all the way

Reactions: AceRiderX

NGC2841

Rookie
Jun 24, 2023
Philippines
Help, I did each step of the guide but the mission does not appear anywhere
Look to galaxy map and try to find star systems with Attention signs they got missions that give 2.1bln but consider doing 1 at a time till your ran out cause anything that exceeds 2.2bln will turn your cred to negative..also they accessible via Bar section