Outdated Gauntlet Idle: AFK RPG Ver. 0.1.37 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Experience Multiplier | Gold Multiplier

Even if we ask for enemy hp 0..maybe another bug appear cos the game was new..
I try on official playstore..the bug dungeon same hpnd..maybe just wait they maintenance for fixing it
Btw i have try to skip the guide..but keep appear again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-09-19-27-26-158_com.metaboneent.gauntletrpg.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-09-19-27-26-158_com.metaboneent.gauntletrpg.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 96
Do guys know how to prevent bug that your account is back to lvl 1 and all content is locked? I tried 3 accounts. After stage 6-1 im using the original apk and after few minutes i disconnected in the game and i log in again the problem is happen

What should I do when I get an error like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-11-17-28-29-700_com.metaboneent.gauntletrpg.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-11-17-28-29-700_com.metaboneent.gauntletrpg.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 81
@Bedo13 hello
Damage multiplayer is not working i have 2 billion power and im having defficulties to win waves im in 9-14 with only 10million power and in cant pass it
God mod working
Gold multi working
Exp multi working
Damage multi not working
And for those how want lot of gemes every time you exite and log in you get gems from stage pass leader board
And thank you

Damage multiplier is not working at all. I have 58 billion power and i cant pass a stage with 12 million power :). Also for other people seems to work bcs they dealt septilions of dmg to the world boss

Tags Tags
gauntlet idle gauntlet idle cheat gauntlet idle hack gauntlet idle mod gauntlet idle: afk rpg gauntlet idle: afk rpg cheat gauntlet idle: afk rpg hack gauntlet idle: afk rpg mod