Outdated Genshin Impact V 2.7 [ English ]

Runas

Platinian
Nov 8, 2021
Spain
I have managed to enter I have deleted the first account that at the beginning was full level 90 and when I created another I appeared at level 1 xD the missions do not come out so with command I activate some but there are many Bugs and I can only finish them with command. It is good to test characters but since there are no enjoyable missions, unless you look for them with a command and they are bugs, it is problematic

Yanzz

Kicked
Original poster
Feb 24, 2021
XD
I have managed to enter I have deleted the first account that at the beginning was full level 90 and when I created another I appeared at level 1 xD the missions do not come out so with command I activate some but there are many Bugs and I can only finish them with command. It is good to test characters but since there are no enjoyable missions, unless you look for them with a command and they are bugs, it is problematic
Yeah the quest only available through commands sadly cant do anything.

Yanzz

Kicked
Original poster
Feb 24, 2021
XD
Every time I try to login it says network busy please try again later ... and i have followed all steps
Some got worked at first attempt nd many tried a day to make it enter. currently dont know how it works and allowing players xD