Help! Get rewards without watching ads.

Sevol

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Jun 8, 2019
Russia
I have not tried to make such a modification, but I am almost sure that this is impossible if the game works online. most often, information about the currency is stored on the server. If it is not stored on the server, then you can easily replace it, and you will not need to watch ads every time

Denis96

Platinian
Original poster
May 31, 2018
Serbia
I have not tried to make such a modification, but I am almost sure that this is impossible if the game works online. most often, information about the currency is stored on the server. If it is not stored on the server, then you can easily replace it, and you will not need to watch ads every time
Especially i try for game Ski Jumping 2021, to make get reward without watching ads.

Sevol

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Jun 8, 2019
Russia
try looking at the tutorials and try to change the amount of diamonds and money with the Game Guardian. if the values change, then such a modification is possible

Reactions: Denis96

Denis96

Platinian
Original poster
May 31, 2018
Serbia
try looking at the tutorials and try to change the amount of diamonds and money with the Game Guardian. if the values change, then such a modification is possible
Thx can you put here video of tutorial.

Denis96

Platinian
Original poster
May 31, 2018
Serbia
THX it's work. I use Game Guardian and work for all what i need

Suprabha

Platinian
Jan 27, 2018
I've modded a game for the first time but hex codes are needed to actually do the right modification

Geng

Platinian
Mar 16, 2018
I think its possible coz the game "what the hen" has that kind of mod feature. Getting the reward directly without watching every ads.

Reactions: ivangamerhd

Nansn$26_22

Platinian
May 10, 2022
Usa
hi do you know how to root android phone or is there is a totural here let me know thx

Reactions: ivangamerhd