Not Working ゲートオブナイトメア (Gate of Nightmares) Ver. 1.13.0 Mod Menu [God Mode | Auto Win]

@Yaskashije , the new mod update is now Atk/Def Multiplier rather than God/Auto Win. Was that intended? Also, even at x100 the damage and defense is not working.

@Yaskashije , the new mod update is now Atk/Def Multiplier rather than God/Auto Win. Was that intended? Also, even at x100 the damage and defense is not working.
I prefer damage and def multiplier better.
Auto win and god mode sometimes made some games stuck.

The sad thing is the game has been updated an hour ago.
Using this mod forced my game to shut down.
Maybe we need new mod.

Maybe we need new mod.

yes, i also prefer atk/def mod. Auto win doesn't work in some boss stages in this game. also, even on the non mod game, it still crashes a lot.

Maybe we need new mod.
The new mod not working 😌

Fixed

Reactions: anotherbot
Is there no way to ease the crashing? I've been trying to get into the same story stage for the past 15 minutes, no success..

Tags Tags
gate of nightmares gate of nightmares cheat gate of nightmares hack gate of nightmares jp gate of nightmares mod single player stylized stylized realistic ゲートオブナイトメア ゲートオブナイトメア (gate of nightmares) ゲートオブナイトメア cheat ゲートオブナイトメア hack ゲートオブナイトメア mod